Even big stars in the WWE and NHL are looking to improve themselves. Like all the rest of us they make resolutions to improve themselves at the beginning of the year. Sometimes, they even follow through with them! We here at the world headquarters of Blade Jobs of Steel found their lists and are going to share them with you here in a world wide exclusive.
Note: List may or may not have been obtained through phone hacking
- Alex Burrows: Stop Playing Games on an Empty Stomach
- Ilya Bryzgalov: His list was to huMANGous big to write down, but hey, you think we’ve got problems here?
- Sean Avery: Get On The Internet More, Never Take Off Sunglasses, Drink More Orange Juice…Oh and Don’t Get Demoted to the AHL
- Dustin Penner: Teach Wife to Make Waffles
- Yevgeni Kuznetsov: Be More Like Those Cold Robotic Soviets That Canadians Hated So Much
- The Boston Bruins: Continue to defend themselves from such dastards as Sami Salo and Ryan Miller. Those guys are dangerous, and hey, did you ever notice that they never get suspended?
- Alexander Ovechkin: Stop shaving, Score Goals
- Roberto Loungo: Make a Wooden Car — to simultaneously pump tires and ride the pine
- Sidney Crosby: Get better, that’s not a joke, the game is no fun without him
- Tyler Kennedy: Keep Rubbing Two Sticks Together, Eventually a Fire Will Start
- Donald Fehr: Compromise with the NHL on Something (this was under “Hit the Gym”, “Keep in Touch with Old Friends”, and “Follow Through on New Year’s Resolutions…ha ha ha ha ha ha”)
- The Undertaker: Take on Hornswoggle at Wrestlemania to continue the D-X Gauntlet
- CM Punk: Only Three More Divas For Bingo!
- John Morrison: Publicly insult future Hall of Famers, it worked out so well in 2011!
- Mid-Card Faces Treading Water: Partner with John Morrison, to turn heel on him and get a Main Event Run
- Triple H: Work A Program With Another Young-Up-And-Comer — Undertaker and Kevin Nash are the future of this business!
- Samoa Joe: Swap name on CM Punk’s WWE Contract and convince everyone the last six years have been a dream
- Dolph Ziggler: Double Career Time as World Champion, that’s right 24 minutes this year!
- The Rock: Never leave…until it’s time to leave again
- John Cena: Cut moving promos, work 5 Star Matches, be the consummate company man, put over internet favourites, remain hated.